TECH @ reBuy reCommerce GmbH
We are looking for the best people to be part of our adventure and create an enjoyable, focused and stress-free environment which result in great culture, we live and enjoy everyday. Our small teams work closely together and can solve even the toughest business problems and find the best possible solution for our customers.
At reBuy TECH we believe that user experience depends on the software we design, which is why the code needs to excel. The whole architecture should be fun to use, fast, rock solid and simply state of the art. Of course we also know good code can only be created by great and happy people. In order to be good, you need to feel comfortable at work. We push hard to make work equal fun and challenging so you reach new heights.
As Java Backend Developer in our Finance & Payment Team, you will be facing extraordinary challenges and you will need to solve a lot of tough work tasks everyday. Being a member of the team, consisting of three developers at the moment, you are responsible for everything related to the internal and external payment flow at reBuy. You’ll build an awesome customer experience for all payment related processes and develop software for our payment systems, guaranteeing a smooth accounting process. Recent projects have been the integration of a new payment provider, necessary enhancements for the French and Dutch markets and Amazon Gift Card API integration for special deals. So the job is demanding but never ordinary.
- You and your team design and develop quality, proficient technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meet architectural standards
- Ensure compliance with coding standards by regular code reviews and pair programming
- You review and constantly challenge that architecture and make suggestions for improvements as requirements emerge
- Together with your team, you’ll maintain our existing software with the help of design patterns, complexity analysis and fault tolerance
- We follow the rule “use the right tool for the job” - over the years, this mindset has created a great diversity of skills and we would love to keep it that way
- We know our standards are hard to reach but we try our best to stay hungry and foolish for more. We hope you feel the same way and join us on this challenging journey!
- You have at least two years of solid experience in software development with Java including design, code review, build and testing
- Extensive knowledge in developing with Maven and Git and have expertise in test automation (e. g. JUnit, Mockito, Jenkins)
- Ideally you gained first experience in Spring, Hibernate/JPA and RESTful services
- Be part of a team you always wanted to work with and share your knowledge to help others to grow
- Working in an agile environment makes you happy
- You are results-driven with analytical skills and the ability to create loosely coupled applications
- You love pragmatic solutions and have the personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd
We are offering a unique job in an innovation-friendly company within an inspiring and flourishing environment. We always want you to be productive in your way. Before you join you can choose your state of the art hardware: Although our eco system is built around linux/mac, we don't care whether you run Mac, Linux or Windows. Our atmosphere is open-minded: Something you want to change or something to introduce? Let’s talk about it! The projects have a broad scope for codecision-making. Our goals are ambitious and they will lead us to exciting paths. So pick your favorite career, apply with a pleasing CV and we will get back to you as quick as possible! For internationals we provide relocation assistance.
Get to know the reBuy TECH team, their projects and technologies on: https://tech.rebuy.com/